Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Ha Ha...of course I would abandon the site for this long....

Instead of apologizing...and making up excuses (cause we all know I just got lazy)...I'm going to just continue as if nothing ever happened. Of course I did eat during this hiatus :D

I actually have a couple projects/goals going on:

1. Work on my yard. I am tired it looking so embarrassing and its not like I have a huge ass yard. I will make it decent. I will grow back my herb garden. I will grow veggies. My fig tree will thrive. I want to obtain a couple of  wooden pallets and make this:
2. Successfully making around 200 cake pops for my niece and nephew's birthday. I know I've already gushed out the plan/details in my head to people...I just hope I can pull this off! I'm anal about details. I was THAT KID who would get frustrated or disappointed when things didn't appear as they were on the box or the tv. So I am going to try my best at making 50 pops in the shape of lighting mcqueen, 50 in the shape of hello kitty, and the rest of the 100 regular pops with the color theme. I definitely will be having help haha. I steal idea from the internet...but my friends and family have been saying I have talent...I just don't think I am good enough...
Oh, here are the test run pops! Sloppy and definitely will be 100 percent better come show time :D

3. APPLY MY ASS TO FUCKING JOBS. So I'm saying it here, because I think I can better explain what I want to do career wise with my life. And explain why I have sorta been "hesitant" in having the ball STAY rolling. The cold hard truth...I did not need a 4 year degree to do what I want to do...and that is to be a Lab Tech in some biotech/biomanufacturing company. I actually don't mind the monotonous work and movement in the lab. I'm not saying a monkey could do it, but the reason why I want to be in a lab setting is because well...the work allows me to go to quiet spot inside, where my body and hands know what to do and my mind can just "watch". I mean every now and then it needs to answer a question lol, but I definitely don't want to discover the next cure for cancer. Let's face it, I don't have the drive to educate myself to that level where I need to worry composing the next research grant proposal for the next thing I want to discover that I some how care deeply about. My undergrad grades were not great, so I'm putting my eggs in the basket for hire...work some...work myself up...increase my payrate, getting a company to pay for me to attend graduate school or pay for myself (who would ever thought I'd consider an MBA...I don't know anything about business haha), and have my family. But yes. I did not want to admit the cold hard truth. I did not know about this when I graduated highschool. Honestly, my teacher who inspired me never really explained the reality of it. Not every one gets to work at the NIH. Not every one really wants to work at the NIH. Me aspiring to be her at the time she worked there...was me aspiring to be just a tech. JUST A TECH. A four year degree wasted on just being a TECH. All that money, when all I needed was just an associates. This was something I did not want to admit to every one. Cause with out this goal/plan...I have nothing left.  But now I know I have options once I get my foot in the door. And truly, I relate working in this field to my love for cooking. I love detail. I love when things go right. I love when I AM right. I love reading instructions and getting what is expected. And in the rare moments, I love when my mind thinks outside the box and creates something new or better. So yes, apply to more jobs.

4. Update this blog more often. I need to quit putting this on the shelf. I need to just blog for myself. I know I am lazy, I wish uploading a full blog entry was as easy as uploading a picture on FB from my phone. But the great pictures I take, need to be seen by more than my friends and explained in more than a next to nothing caption. The way I talk about food, its as if I can't live with out its taste, its textures, its smells, the memories, the friends and family. I talk about it as if I want you to feel as if I do. Its borderline obsessive given my figure.  Yes I guess it can be a problem too. But yeah, this blog won't be just dedicated to food. I dabble in arts and crafts...I definitely have pictures of those. Why don't I open an Etsy account? Lol, because chances of me making money off of anything I make is sooooo slim. HOW MANY ETSY STORES ARE THERE?!?! Whats the likelihood that I will make 50 pairs of earings, only to take up the same amount of space if they were just beads un-assembled? AND TO SELL THEM ALL? I need to stop thinking that this blog will be the next "hit." I just need to blog. Lol maybe one day when I make da monies...Ill host dinner parties...and then cooking/baking parties. and blog about them. Then all of you will want to come...and I will have soo much traffic on my blog...and I will become famous like michelle phan...or popular like the ravenous couple and their food parties...or have memorabilia that people want to buy like t shirts and such. Silly dreams. Just keep writing!!!!!

5. Read more. Self explanatory. 
6. Workout/gym/diet/dofuckingsomething. This will need to change its pirority. soon. stop fuckin around!

So thanks for reading! Hopefully my "fans" won't catch this news breaking blog so fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment